The Part Rule allows you to set the incorrect combination between parts.
This function is used when you want to avoid an item in Part A and an item in Part B from being selected simultaneously.
When the item of Part A is selected, the item of Part B will be automatically removed.
目次 / Contents
- 1 How to set up the Part Rule
- 2 Using Part Rule and the Last Bastion
- 3 What happens when I play?
How to set up the Part Rule
The Part Rule can be set up from the Rule Setup screen.
Enter rule name
Enter rule name.
The name will be used in the management screen just for the creator’s reference, so give it a name that is easy for you to understand.
Select target parts
Select the parts for the Part Rule.
Only the parts that have the Remove Button set up to ON can be selected.
Select two or more parts.
Select the Last Bastion
Select the Last Bastion. It can also be left unselected.
The Last Bastion cannot be selected from parts that are set under other Part Rules.
Details of the Last Bastion are described below.
Using Part Rule and the Last Bastion
The Last Bastion refers to a part that is displayed when all the items that belong to the Part Rule is deselected.
Let’s look at the following cases and see how it is used.
An example of an illustration maker you want to make
- You want to create an image maker with human characters
- You want to have the following parts
- You want the following rules to apply to the parts
- Tops and dresses cannot be selected together
- Bottoms and dresses cannot be selected together
- Upper and lower body should not get naked (the character must wear something)
Parts you will need
|Part Name||Part Type|
|Camisole tops||Last Bastion|
How to set up the Part Rule
Create two rules, an Upper Body Rule and a Lower Body Rule, and set them up as follows.
*The parts with a circle (○) will be selected for the rule.
|Upper Body Rule||Lower Body Rule|
|Last Bastion||Camisole tops||Underwear|
What happens when I play?
This is what happens after you have set up the rules.
This is what will happen if you select a Tops item and Bottoms item and then a Dress item.
- The Tops item will be deselected following the Upper Body Rule
- The Bottoms item will be deselected following the Lower Body Rule
What happens if I select a Dress item and then a Tops item?
This is what will happen if you choose a Dress item and then a Tops item.
- The dress will be deselected following the Upper Body Rule,
- Neither the Bottoms nor the Dress will be selected for the lower body. Therefore, following the Lower Body Rule, the Last Bastion will be activated, and the character will appear with Underwear.
This is what will happen if you choose a Dress item first and then a Tops item.
- The dress will be deselected following the Lower Body Rule.
- Neither the Tops nor the Dress will be selected for the upper body. Therefore, following the Upper Body Rule, the Last Bastion will be activated, and the character will appear with Camisole Tops.