Picrew is a service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) that is being used by people of various ages and countries. We have established these Picrew Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as “these Guidelines”) to enable users (hereinafter referred to as the “User(s)”) to enjoy the Service with security, and for TetraChroma Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) to recognize its social responsibility and perform sound service operations.
- The term “Service” means, collectively, Picrew and other services provided in relation to Picrew.
- “User(s)” means, collectively, persons who use the Service, regardless of whether they have registered as a member.
- “Creator” means a User who has registered to use Picrew Creator pursuant to Article 3 of the Terms of Service.
- “Materials” means the materials provided by the Creator to the Service.
- “Images” means the images created by the Users by combining the Materials (including any medium, data, etc. containing the Images).
- “Contents” means the Materials, Images, as well as the image makers created by the Creator (hereinafter referred to as the “Image Maker(s)”).
In order to enable the Users to use the Service safely and to protect the rights of the Creator and third parties, the posting of Contents including the following is prohibited.
The posting of Contents including the following is prohibited.
- Contents using unauthorized third-party photos
- Contents created by tracing the work of other Users of the Service or third parties
- Submission of unauthorized derivative works
- Other Contents that infringe upon the rights of third parties
In order to enable the Users to use the Service with security, the posting of Contents including the following is prohibited.
- Contents that include expressions that discriminate against individuals or groups based on race, nationality, creed, gender, sexual orientation, social status, lineage, etc.
- Contents that include expressions glorifying, supporting, or encouraging violent organizations, criminal organizations, or anti-social organizations.
To ensure the safety of the Users and third parties, the posting of Contents that include, or may be mistaken as including, the following is prohibited.
- Personal phone number, email address, and address
- Identification card, passport, driver’s license, social insurance card, or other proof of identity
- Login information such as user name and password
- Bank account number, credit card number, PIN, etc.
To ensure the Users’ uninterrupted creative experience on the Service, the following types of Contents may be subject to removal:
- Contents that are not playable (not functioning properly) as an Image Maker
- Other Contents that the Company deems inappropriate as an Image Maker
SAFETY OF MINORS:
The Company does not tolerate Contents that may lead to the exploitation or sexual abuse of minors. The following types of Contents will be strictly controlled:
- Contents involving illegal child sexual abuse
- Contents created with the purpose of sexually treating or exploiting minors (including grooming, sexual comments, inappropriate images, such as manga or anime depicting minors in a sexual context)
- Contents created with the intent to generate nudity and sexual images of minors
- Contents not created for the purpose of sexually treating minors, but which are abused for exploiting and treating minors as sexual objects
Users are not allowed to conduct the following acts using the Contents of the Service, unless explicitly permitted by the Creator.
- Act of performing data analysis of images created using the Service based on generative AI such as Large Language Models (LLM)
- Act of using images created using the Service as the prompt (command for LLM, etc. to generate responses) to be input to generative AI such as LLM (Large Language Models)
The following acts of attacking, insulting or slandering individuals or groups by using the Service or through the Service are prohibited.
- Act intended to annoy or defame others, or cause mental or physical distress to others
- Act of damaging the social reputation of the Creator by displaying images, etc. created with the Service at inappropriate locations or in an inappropriate manner, and any other act that would be detrimental to the Creator or that would provoke such acts
Solicitation to conduct religious activities or join religious organizations using the images created using the Service or through the Service is prohibited.