Here is how to mark a copyright or creator name on every image your image maker generates.
- To have all images marked with a copyright or creator name.
- Hide the marks on the Part Menu.
How to set up
- Add a part (Let’s call this part the Copyright Part)
- Upload a copyright image for the Copyright Part Item No.1.
- Arrange the layer’s order so the Copyright Part’s layer will be in the foreground.
- Set up the Copyright Part as below
|Display in the menu bar||OFF|
|Use the Remove Button||OFF|
If you follow these four steps, the Copyright Part will be a part that cannot be removed, and the copyright image will always appear in the foreground.